Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Favorites: From The Body Shop

I have ladies and gentlemen decided to start a brand new section where I shall be listing out my favorite products from a particular category like fav products from a particular brand, fav products for traveling, fav products for a particular season and the like and also a link to their reviews... I am hoping it will useful for a lot of you :) So here goes...

My today's post is about my favorite products from The Body Shop :)
These are like most of the TBS products that I am using at the moment... There are a few others that either expired or got over or well are just not worth the mention ;)
Not all are nice :(
 And here ladies and gentlemen are my current favorites :)




1. TBS Banana Shampoo and Conditioner

This shampoo and conditioner duo is something that I am lately swearing by. Since the day I have started using them, my hair hasn't been better :)
Review Here

2. TBS Peach Body Butter

I love this body butter for it's refreshing and very yummily real Peachy fragrance. Everytime I smell it, I want to eat it :)
Review Here



3. TBS Spiced Vanilla Body Butter
This I guess is the most popular TBS body Butter ever! And well for good reason. Nothing can beat its rich and spicy fragrance, which lingers on the whole day without being overpowering... Texture-wise its just perfect too...
Review Here

4. TBS Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation

I bought this a while ago and I am yet to find a foundation that can beat it. Its a perfect light coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey or unnatural... It just seamlessly blends into one's skin! Though I guess its good for Dry Skin... The Oily skin beauties and try its powder form or even the liquid form :)
Review Here

5. TBS Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm
I bought this on a whim and I don't regret it one bit :) It smells fresh and has these tiny granules which I feel keeps exfoliating my lips :)
Review Here



6. TBS Lip Shine Treatment Gloss in Beige Sparkle
Oh my! This is my favoritest TBS product... It totally transforms me and makes my lips sparkle that attract a lot of attention! Yup am an attention wh*re :P Its this clear gloss with copper-sh and goldenish sparkle in it that shines when I talk :)
Review Here

7. TBS White Musk Libertine Body Spray
I have been surviving almost 7 months on samples of this spray and I still don't need to buy the full sized bottle cause my samples are yet to completely used-up. Yup! The SA at the TBS store where I go to apparently loves me and keeps giving me tens of these White Musk Libertine samples... In one sentence... THE FRAGRANCE IS HEAVENLY!

8. TBS Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia and Salt Scrub

I have just recently started using this and I love it already... Unfortunately you'll need to wait a couple of weeks for a full blown review on this :)

9. TBS Jeweled Heart Compact Mirror

There is nothing to say about it other than the fact its super pretty, feels sturdy and not at all cheap and the mirror quality is just wow :) Nope it doesn't have an ounce of plastic... Its metal all the way :)

Hope the list here helps you guys to make "informed" decisions at TBS :)
And do let me know if you would like me to cover a specific brand or occasion here...