Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hits of 2011

There isn't much time left to the new year and I get a feeling that 2011 went by really fast! I am looking forward to 2012 with a lot of hope and excitement but again I am looking back at 2011 with nostalgia and fondness as it saw me emerge as a more experienced blogger and helped me improve my make-up skills :) 2011 was also lucky for me because I could get my hands on some really fabulous products from a range of brands and also had a learning experience of what kind of products I should stay away from :P In short 2011 helped me mature as a beauty blogger and it has truly been a special year :)

This post today lists outs the hits of 2011 where make-up products are concerned and I would love it if you guys share your lists with me too :)

Lip Products
1. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks
         a. Hot Hot Hot
         b. Creme Cup 1
         c. Brick-O-La

2. MAC Lipsticks
         a. Touch (Lustre)
         b. Craving (Amplified Creme)
         c. Chili (Matte)

3. NYX Lipsticks
         a. Herades
         b. Frappaccino

4. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks
         a. Coral Pink
         b. Rum and Raisin

5. Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Gloss - Hooked On Pink

6. Colorbar Star Shine Lipgloss - Chai

7. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick - Classic Rose

Eye Products
1. Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palettes 
        a. Bad Girl
        b. Original

2. MAC Eye Shadows
        a. Mythological
        b. Beauty Marked
        c. Club

3. Too Faced Eye Shadow Palette - Glamour To Go II

4. Colorbar I-Glide Pencils
        a. Prunella
        b. Blackout
        c. Silver Hue
        d. Coal Mine

5. Inglot AMC Matte Gel Eye Liner in shade 83

6. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner - Black

7. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara

8. MAC Paint Pots
         a. Painterly
         b. Indian Wood

9. Colorbar Eye Shadow - Spicy Brown

10. Oriflame Mono Eye Shadow
         a. Midnight Black
         b. Vintage Rose

11. Faces Long Wear Pencil - Turquoise Blue

12. Faces Sparkle Dust in Gold

Face Products
1. MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation
2. Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation
3. Colorbar Instant Coverup Stick Concealer
4. Lakme Absolute MoonLit Highlighter

Cheek Products
1. NYX Creme Blush in Golden
2. Illamasqua Powder Blush - Morale
3. Colorbar Powder Blush - Plum Brown
4. Maxfactor Creme Blush - Soft Copper

Tools and Accessories
1. Faces Eye Shadow Brush
2. Faces Eye Shadow Blending Brush in 106
3. Vega Professional Pencil Brush
4. Colorbar Highlighter Brush
5. Colorbar Slanted Eye Liner Brush