Friday, July 15, 2011

Alzheimer’s Can Kick Your Ass!!!

Today has not ben good so far. Have beeen trying to write this for sometime.  My brain is somewher but not with me. My body feels like a train hit it and my head hurts like hell. It took me 3 fricken hours to dry the towels, see I was air fluffing them, not drying. Eyes do not see things right either. We will be doing the videos but probably will have someone edit out what Lynn does not want shown, me I give a fuck. But she rules the roost.

I was talking with Lyn the other day and told her that it is feeling like we are now in diffferent worlds.  I see her and others, but I cannot feel them or their presence in mly world. I feel like I am seperating away from things. Then suddenly everthing crashes back together and hell I do not know what is going on. All I think I know is that things are getting squirelly in this world of mine. Reaching out does not work I cannot get beyond the barrier anymore, time is becoming my enemy with things.

Enough I hurt tooooo much right now.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!

joe